J. Stephen Bauserman November 3, 2020 reprinted from the Winchester Star In October, the Clean Water Act turned 40 years...
Sep 24, 2020
Specks Run was filled with construction drilling mud from illegal dumping from a Dominion Energy project in Virginia.
Aug 4, 2020
On July 31, Rockwool Ranson announced on its Facebook page that their melting furnace would be fueled by gas alone,...
- Illicit Discharge Contaminating Opequon Creek
- Conservation Collaboration with Department of Wildlife Resources Continues at Redbud Run in Frederick County, Virginia
- Raw Sewage and Drilling Mud Inundate Stream on Needy Road, Tributary to the Opequon
- Video Journal: Intro to Illegal Dumping in Specks Run
- Video Journal: Specks Run Cleanup Monitoring