Since the second week of December 2021, a petroleum-based contaminant has been entering an unnamed tributary of Eagle Run. The...
During the first week of September, 2020, the week before Labor Day, construction slurry from a Dominion Energy fiber-optic drilling...
The Downstream Project’s Bill Howard returned to Specks Run to monitor the cleanup project.
Specks Run was filled with construction drilling mud from illegal dumping from a Dominion Energy project in Virginia.
- There are no upcoming events.
- Enjoying Abrams Creek, a Tributary of Opequon Creek
- Good Company, Good Weather … and a Good Time for All!
- Illicit Discharge Contaminating Opequon Creek
- Conservation Collaboration with Department of Wildlife Resources Continues at Redbud Run in Frederick County, Virginia
- Raw Sewage and Drilling Mud Inundate Stream on Needy Road, Tributary to the Opequon