On June 17, TOW hosted three events on Opequon Creek: a float trip, a picnic, and a water quality monitoring demonstration. All were based at Fiddler’s Bottom, the home of Deb and Steve Bauserman, located east of Ridgeway, West Virginia.
Conservation Collaboration with Department of Wildlife Resources Continues at Redbud Run in Frederick County, Virginia
In 2004, portions of the Redbud Run watershed in eastern Frederick County, Virginia were set aside for conservation. But while acquiring land is essential, it is only the beginning of long-term protection.
Journal Jump to Section Friday, May 28, 2021 Friday, June 4, 2021 Monday, June 7, 2021 Tuesday, June 8, 2021...
The Virginia Academy of Science (VAS) is organizing a Statewide BioBlitz, Virginia BioBlitz 2020, to promote exploration, discovery, citizen science, and conservation....
- Good Company, Good Weather … and a Good Time for All!
- Illicit Discharge Contaminating Opequon Creek
- Conservation Collaboration with Department of Wildlife Resources Continues at Redbud Run in Frederick County, Virginia
- Raw Sewage and Drilling Mud Inundate Stream on Needy Road, Tributary to the Opequon
- Video Journal: Intro to Illegal Dumping in Specks Run