On a gorgeous September morning, a group of about 20 people joined TOW on a walk in the Abrams Creek Wetlands Preserve in the city of Winchester. Standing by the sign for the city’s first nature preserve on its 20th anniversary, leader Woody Bousquet described the green heron that became the icon for the preserve and showed brochures about the area.
Jul 10, 2020
Fill out my LGL Form! General Meeting Agenda (<–download pdf) and Discussion Items Below: Welcome: 10:00 am Introduction of participants:...
- There are no upcoming events.
- Enjoying Abrams Creek, a Tributary of Opequon Creek
- Good Company, Good Weather … and a Good Time for All!
- Illicit Discharge Contaminating Opequon Creek
- Conservation Collaboration with Department of Wildlife Resources Continues at Redbud Run in Frederick County, Virginia
- Raw Sewage and Drilling Mud Inundate Stream on Needy Road, Tributary to the Opequon